Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tessa's Take

Hey Happy Tuesday! I just wanted to take a moment and mention a few up and coming SL artists! Dee Timeless, a really talented guitarist and vocalist. She is worth a look, her style is eclectic, request Classical Gas, you won't be sorry! Next up, Guitar Zane, I heard him the other night and WOW what a great hour it was! He is acoustic with a soulful voice and fun personality, take a peek, you'll be glad you did :-) How about Porter Paquot, she has been around a bit, but each time I hear her she is even better! The other night I got the opportunity to catch her show, and what fun she is...she will entertain you not only with her strong vocals but also her adorable personality! I will be spending the rest of the week searching out new artists to tell you about, so check back soon!Thank you for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment