Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tessa's Take

Wow, RL sure has been playing havoc with my blogging lately! I have managed to catch a few shows, even did a double TAU this week! We had some great performers, it was really a fun day! I received a note from a friend about an upcoming show and thought I would share it with you all. So, without further ado...Hello Friends,
I am so excited about this and can't wait to share -- I hope you'll mark your calendars and join us! Introducing The Greg Levane Band, Friday, August 6th at 7pm SLT at the fabulous Empress of the Aethers!

Only their second performance in SL, Greg and his band have been performing in First Life for over 5 years together. Featuring Greg Levane on drums/back vox and hosting, Wayne-on guitar/back vox, Glenn-on guitar/lead vox and Miachel-on bass

Greg and his band are all 20 yr + veteran musicians so this show proves to be a unique one!

Be there and bring your friends!

Friday Aug. 6th 7pm SLT at :􀀀
Thank you for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment