Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tessa's Take


Hi Everyone! I know it's been awhile, you know how it is...SL has a way of wreaking havoc with our emotions and mine seem to be the favorite lately. I am finally back to searching for new and interesting music in SL and today I came across Mica Breen. He isn't exactly new...but new to me :-). I caught his set at The Dirty Martini, Venus Panthar's place. Awesome venue, very friendly and great atmosphere...and I am so glad I made it there! Mica is a Georgia boy living in Texas, a real country boy! He does a variety of country songs, some originals too! It was a great time, the crowd had fun and the chat was really cute! One suggestion...don't mention chocolate during his sets unless you want to hear him moaning a bit...on second thought....CHOCOLATE! Thank you for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment