Friday, April 29, 2011

Tessa's Take


It's Friday! I haven't been out much this week, had some things to work through, but this evening I made a break for it and found myself at a Lou Mannock show. Lou has been around awhile, certainly not new, but his set still sounded fresh and fun! His song list is impressive and his voice equally so. I requested a favorite song which Lou sang to perfection....in English and Spanish no less! He was very sweet to talk to, the music was great and to add to it all...EVERY tip he makes this weekend is going to the RED CROSS charity for the victims of the recent tornadoes! So I say, if you do nothing else this weekend, catch a set with Lou! It will be fun, entertaining and all for a great cause! Thank you for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment