There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tessa's Take

It's Hump Day! Many of us enjoy this day, knowing it brings us that much closer to the weekend. I spent a lot of time today working on making my SL the best it could be. Part of that was catching a few SL shows. I was sent a TP to hear Angelica Svenska. The first thing I noticed was how friendly she is, the second, how entertaining. The set was filled with songs I really didn't know, but, I think it's good to expand your horizons. I enjoyed hearing the new music and found Angelica to be very engaging. I encourage everyone to branch out, listen to someone or something new at least once a week, at the very least, it will remind you why you like the things you do :-)Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment