Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tessa's Take

It's Hump Day! Many of us enjoy this day, knowing it brings us that much closer to the weekend. I spent a lot of time today working on making my SL the best it could be. Part of that was catching a few SL shows. I was sent a TP to hear Angelica Svenska. The first thing I noticed was how friendly she is, the second, how entertaining. The set was filled with songs I really didn't know, but, I think it's good to expand your horizons. I enjoyed hearing the new music and found Angelica to be very engaging. I encourage everyone to branch out, listen to someone or something new at least once a week, at the very least, it will remind you why you like the things you do :-)Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment