Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tessa's Take

Wow, this week has been hectic in RL.....you all know I hate missing a blog post, and I have missed several this week. Please forgive me, my RL took a turn for the insanely busy! I thought I would touch on a few things, first being the Chicago Jam this weekend! Tons of SL musicians and fans will be pouring into Chicago to meet, have fun and make awesome music! I will send the link to see the live shows as soon as I get it :-) next, I thought I would mention a few people from past blogs who are worth a second look. Turner Harbrough, he has had a run of rough luck in RL and is working hard to get back into the swing of things here in SL, he has a new CD available for purchase and a voice to die for! Phemie Alcott...a recent return to the SL live music scene and hitting it hard, catch a show soon! Mercury Madzuko...catch a show, he did TAU the other night and rocked it big time! TwinGhost Ronas will delight and entertain you no doubt about it! There are so many more, but for now, one last entry, Harrison Digfoot, he battles with stream issues, however he is an awesome listen and a great performer, so check him out! hugs!!!Thank you for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment