Monday, June 14, 2010

Tessa's Take!

Hello Everyone! Monday is here, the start of another awesome week of sun and fun and live music! I have been very busy today, checking out music.....bookings etc. There are so many people I can write about everyday, however, I only write about one a day. I was going to blog about a great musician returning to the music scene. The thing is, his show isn't until 11:00PM SL time.....so, I thought...hmmm what to do. His FB page had a sample of his music...I was impressed. I decided to give you the information so you can check him out yourself. His name is Elisha Wulluf and he will be playing The Beach in world. If you are around tonight, come check it out, say hi to Solana the awesome owner and drop me a line, let me know what you think! Thank's for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

Sadly, he did not make the gig....watch tomorrow for more live music.

No comments:

Post a Comment