Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tessa's Take

Good Morning! It's a steamy Sunday morning here, and I thought I better get my post out early before the computer fried itself lol. Today is a different kind of post, it's a RL one...I went to a concert last night, gulp, in the real world! I went to see Martin Sexton. The band opening for him was Ryan Montbleu....omg they rocked, I liked them so much I even bought the cd! They played some awesome songs, many with amusing lyrics, the lead singer wore this cute hat, it was definitely a fun time. When Martin came out, we were all excited, I had heard his music on the internet and thought he was ok, but man, live....the show was amazing! His voice was crystal clear, the range unbelievable...he even yodeled! We all agreed he should only make live recordings, his studio stuff can't touch the energy or showmanship he had last night. The dance floor was packed, and all I could think was wow, I should get these 2 guys on SL! Never know....Thank you for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment