Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tessa's Take

Good Evening Everyone!I hope this lovely Thursday has been kind to you. I have had a busy day, so I needed to unwind. Now, what do I do to unwind.......Live music of course! I checked events and found that JimStewart Rain was playing at Stars of Unicorn, Musicians Universe. I grabbed my friend Max and hopped over for a listen. The first thing I noticed was the great sound quality, great mix...then the vocals began. Jim has a cool style, kind of that country sound...but worked great with other genres too! He did some awesome well known covers and a few originals too. I really enjoyed the set and look forward to catching another soon. Next time you are in search, look up JimStewart Rain....well worth your time, and maybe I will see you there! Thank you for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment