Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tessa's Take

Good Morning! I had a really crazy day yesterday and didn't find my way to the blog before my eyes closed for the night. I'm sorry about that, but, I'm here now, and ready to tell you about the awesome show I caught late last night! Rara Destiny was performing at The Crow Bar, a really fun venue that sadly was closing it's doors after last nights shows. I arrived just as Rara was taking the stage, her chat and giggles almost as entertaining as her music. She comes to SL from Australia and her accent only adds to her charm. The crowd was filled with some familiar faces and some new ones, all eager to hear some great music. Rara sings with a sensual voice, making each song her own. Her trademark song, the one she calls the, "tip the venue song", Warm Whispers, is nothing short of incredible. We had the pleasure of hearing it twice last night, the first time she asked the audience to tip each other and the second time for the venue. Rara has a really great personality, full of fun, making her shows enjoyable time after time. I hope you find the chance to catch one of her shows soon, you'll thank me later! Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment