Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tessa's Take

Hey Everyone, Friday night and you know what that means, Sea Nymph night! We started off the evening with Cranston Yordstorm, I have mentioned him before, a cool cat, really into the jazz and swing genre. He entertained us with some really fun covers, a few of my favorites and ended the night with It Aint Easy Being Green, all dressed up as Kermit! What a fun show it was! Our next act was unable to make it due to an RL traffic issue, what is this RL everyone keeps talking about, anyway, Keeba Tammas agreed to fill in on very short notice. I would venture to say she is one of my favorite female vocalists in SL, she has a really strong voice and has no problem singing anything and everything! She did my request for Coin Operated Boy and then hit us with, Still Loving You, an all time favorite of mine. Keeba's shows are always fun, and her bubbly personality just adds to the enjoyment, you can't help smiling when Keeba is on. At the very last minute, I was given the opportunity to have a special guest do a set at 8. Now, I am no fool, so of course I jumped at the chance. Melodee McDonell came to the Sea Nymph all dressed in blue and ready to blow us away. She sang some gorgeous love songs, and even a country song, adding a slight twang to her voice to make it fun. Her group was lovely and the music was awesome. I really had a great time, Melodee's music was very relaxing, her soft speaking voice gives no hint of the power she posesses, and she has complete control over it too. I loved the songs and the hour flew by, thank you to all the Sea Nymph talent and guests for making tonight so fun. Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment