Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tessa's Take

Happy Mother's Day! I know, not everyone IS a mother, but everyone HAS a mother, so take the sentiment, keep it for yourself or pass it along as you so desire :-) I was sitting in my tire swing, no tree attached (gotta love the miracles of SL) when I received a TP to hear someone new. I arrived just in time to hear Cailidgh Spires singing, The Climb, by Miley Cyrus. She did a great job with it, and when she was finished, she bantered with the crowd really well. I found her personality, and her singing to be enjoyable to say the least. She calls herself a singer/guitarist, her style leans more towards folk, but she is versatile. If you get a moment, check her out :-)Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment