Monday, May 10, 2010

Tessa's Take



Welcome to Monday! It's another gorgeous day in SL. I found myself searching for a place to go today, luckily, my friend, Turner Harbrough, was singing. Turner was the first person I blogged about, oh gosh, 6 weeks ago maybe? The blog has been doing well since then, thanks to many of the musicians I have blogged about, and I thought I would check in and see how he was doing. I arrived at the RMS Titanic just in time to hear the smooth sounds of Turner. He has added tons of new songs to his set list, giving each of them that Turner touch. I happen to know he will be in the studio next week, so keep an ear out for some new tracks and maybe even some cd's and mp3's for us! If you have not had the chance, catch a Turner Harbrough show soon, his schedule has opened up a bit so it should be easier to find him now! Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment