Friday, May 21, 2010

Tessa's Take

It's Friday Night! I was just finishing a round of venue hopping when a great friend of mine TP'd me to hear a friend of his, Putri Solo. I have to admit, I have heard the name before, and may have seen her at one point, but, I couldn't put my finger on it. I arrived just in time to hear a gorgeous rendition of Memory. Her voice is beautiful, and her accent lovely. The show was very romantic, even had a duet with Naga Lionheart. While they were using backing tracks, the vocals were amazing. If you are looking for a romantic night of love songs and dancing, this is the show. Might even catch me there sometime :-)Thank you for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

1 comment:

  1. aww.. glad to heard that u like our perform tessa :)
    and thanks for the post.. see u around :)

    regards,
    putri & naga

    ReplyDelete