Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tessa's Take

Happy Saturday! I had just logged into SL when I got an IM from Live Music Events in SL. It said..."are you NOT at BLU DUCROTS first show back???" I thought about it and realized..."Hey, why am I NOT at Blu Ducrots first show back" and I took the ride to Noteworthy. Now, I have to say I never have been to one of his shows, so the fact that he was back...didn't really tell me anything about what I had been missing. I arrived atop the head of a lovely SL'er and was greeted so warmly by some of SL's awesome managers. The first thing I noticed after touching down was the beautiful sounds coming from the stage. Blu was performing a gorgeous, never before heard original. His soft spoken voice and easy manner were, to say the least pleasing. I really enjoyed the set, he performed covers with originality and his originals were worthy of being covered! Set some time apart to catch a show soon, it's worth it!Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment