Monday, May 3, 2010

Tessa's Take

Good Morning and Happy Monday! I woke up early this morning and thought I would check in on SL. I'm glad I did! My friend CraigLyons Writer had sent me an IM with a link to his new music video. The video premiered Saturday night in SL, I was there for the unveiling. While the concept was awesome, due to severe lag, I, and many others were unable to see the video clearly. This video, created by a major international collaborative, is based on the Beatles song, Across The Universe. I hope you take a few minutes to check it out, the video is awesome, the message even more so. What the cast and crew were able to accomplish is mind boggling! So have a look, here's the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw5iwrEOBRg For some reason I can't make it a link, so copy and paste into your browser! Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment