Monday, March 29, 2010

Tessa's Take!


It's Monday and I have been really busy! Between spring cleaning and venue hopping my day was very full. I ended up at Untouchables for some Digby Smalls. I was lucky enough to arrive during a Pearl Jam trilogy. You have not heard Black til you hear Digby do it. I was amazed at how beautiful his renditions of these songs were. Even better, many of my friends were in the audience! Digby has been around quite awhile, but he recently acquired a new manager, Sher Salmson, so I imagine his schedule is going to increase soon. I totally enjoyed the show, his smooth voice was very soothing after a long day. He plays acoustic guitar covering rock songs as well as a few originals, so give him a listen, it's worth the hour :-)Thanks for peeking at Tessa's take...until next time....Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment