Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tessa's Take!


Hello Friends! RL can sometimes get so hectic, ya know? So, when I finally logged into SL all I wanted was to hear something soft, and sweet and gentle. My first two attempts were fruitless no shows, then I saw a name I recognized, Phoenix Galdonaldo. I arrived just in time for some mellow, relaxing tunes. I was thrilled, exactly what I needed to recover from my RL woes. Phoenix sang some beautiful originals and an incredibly gentle version of Everlong by The Foo Fighters. His easy manner and enchanting voice made the events of my morning float off into the distant past and brought me to a more settled and happy place. You can bet I am going to ask Phoenix for a sample of his music to add to the player and I'll be sure to catch another show soon! Maybe I'll see you there! Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time....Tessa1 Beck.

No comments:

Post a Comment