Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tessa's Take!

Good Morning! Happy Tuesday to everyone, hope this day finds you all well rested and ready for some live music! Last night I was bouncing from venue to venue catching a bit of each show when I got an IM asking if I had ever heard Jax Streeter. I hadn't, so a TP soon followed and I found myself at an RFL event. An awesome stage had been built, and people were dropping in one after the other. Jax made his entrance right on the stage and the fun began! He was just so alive and full of energy I could almost see him dancing around as he sang in RL. He did some great covers and a few really cool originals, the crowd was gaga for him, it was an awesome show. I heard him mention that we should catch his show at Inspiration Island as it would be his last show....ever. I was curious about that and had to IM him and ask...I'm so nosy sometimes lol. He answered my IM quickly (a very good sign) and was gracious enough to give me a little scoop, he told me he has been singing for 3 years in SL, 200K downloads and 30 countries later and it was time. I asked what was next for the fabulous young musician and he said he was hoping to finish his first movie and perhaps pick up on a television project he started with Fox Sports. SL will lose a great performer when Jax ends his set tonight at Inspiration Island...a must see venue created by Flimsey Freenote....so if you have some time, travel on over to get a glimpse of what is sure to be an amazing show!Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take! Until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment