Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tessa's Take!


Ok, so I am not very familiar with the Country scene in SL, but, I like the genre. I decided while I had some time I would look for some good ole country music. I ended up at the brand spanking new Buzz Club. Gary Johnstone was just about to get started when I arrived. He led off with a Jason Michael Caroll song, and I was hooked. His deep voice was perfect for JMC as well as Josh Turner's Let's Just Dance. His song choices were some of my favorites, and I could tell the crowd was happy with them too. There were girls and guys in cowboy hats and boots dancing away and gestures with his lyrics flowing. It was a good time for everyone!



Hi Everyone, and good afternoon! SL is full of great shows today, sometimes it's hard to choose which one to go to, and sometimes you find one you just don't want to end. I was traveling from venue to venue when I got a group IM about a mall opening. The musicians name was new to me, and you know how I like to check out people I have not heard before, so I took the taxi and arrived at Graves Inc.Grand Opening. Rhyme Melodie was on stage singing Mack the Knife, and let me tell you....she rocked it. I quickly checked out her profile and learned she is originally from New Orleans, plays all her own music and has a really broad range of songs. Her voice is sweet and sultry at times. I enjoyed listening to her chat with the audience and muse over which songs to sing. Her last song, a Frank Sinatra tune was executed perfectly. I am sure to catch another show soon, maybe I'll see you there!


That's all for now, thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take! Until next time....Tessa1 beck

No comments:

Post a Comment