Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tessa's Take!

Happy Holiday Everyone! The bunny arrived at my house this afternoon bearing eggs and candy and mashed potatoes. My mom sure looked cute in those bunny ears :-) My family and I enjoyed a wonderful day together and now, it's time to relax, and never eat again lol.I hope to find some great shows tonight, and if I do, you know I will tell you about them. So here's to hoping your day was as sweet as mine and to good music and fine wine. Ok, so I had a few sips already, it's a holiday :-)Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

Well, as I mentioned, I was going to hit some shows tonight. First stop was a Maximillion Kleene show, awesome as usual. Just as the show ended, all too soon might I add, my friend Joonie Jatho invited me to McKinney's Distillery to hear Covenant Wylder. McKinney's is an awesome newish venue with a really friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere. I arrived to plenty of hello's and Cov singing a great rendition of Danny's Song. Covenant is new to the SL music scene and it was really nice to get the chance to hear him. I enjoyed his originals, he has a kind of down-home style, I could so picture him sitting on his front porch crooning away. I look forward to watching Cov grow into the SL music scene, check him out, and ask to hear Black Velvet, he rocks it! Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment