Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tessa's Take!

Good Morning! It's a beautiful day in SL, as it always is, and I am sipping something warm as I write. Yesterday was a busy one for me, a very good thing, and by the time I made it to my last show of the night I was exhausted. I waited til this morning to write about my good friend Raspbury's show, so that I could give it the attention it deserves without my bed calling to me...loudly, I might add lol. Raspbury Rearwin has been involved with SL music for a good long while. His talents include, but are not limited to, playing guitar, piano and even drums. He often switches from one instrument to another during his shows and always makes it fun. The thing I like best about Raspy is that he doesn't take himself too seriously, he is willing to do the fun songs like Genie in a Bottle, his covers are usually unique, check out his cover of The One That I want, and his originals touch people's emotions. He is an unassuming performer who every so often, at least once a show, whispers, driving the girls wild. He has a way of making his fans comfortable and enjoys the give and take from chat. I have always enjoyed Raspbury's shows and last night he sang a song just for me, sooo, of course it was my favorite so far lol. If you haven't heard him yet, or if it's been awhile, check him out, maybe I'll see you there!Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment