Friday, April 16, 2010

Tessa's Take!


Yay! It's Friday! For most of us that means the start of the weekend, I for one have been waiting for the weekend big time! I spent the day learning about the bunny industry in SL so when I got the TP to go hear Jase Branner...well, let's just say I took it and ran! Jase has been around SL for quite awhile. He has a great following of ardent fans, his soft spoken voice and easy manner keep them coming back again and again. I arrived at the Truthball Cafe to Jase's gentle voice singing a Blue Rodeo cover. He did a great job on it, but what is so cool about Jase is that right after, he did a Johnny Cash song...how many performers can transition like that? Jase has a way of chuckling between songs and chatting with the audience that makes everyone feel relaxed. He is a people pleaser and when a song is requested he hasn't learned yet, he does his best to accommodate with one he does know, all the while keeping that soft demeanor, you just know he is smiling. I have enjoyed every set I have had the pleasure to catch and I'm sure you will too. Check him out, you'll be glad you did. Check the player soon for one of Jase's songs too! Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck
Pic compliments of Adelle Folland

No comments:

Post a Comment