There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tessa's Take!


Hey Guys! It's Thursday, in case anyone has forgotten, that means just one more sleep til the weekend! I thought you would be excited lol. SL has a lot to offer in the live music scene today. Each hour is chock full of names, making it hard to choose where to go. I decided to hit a few names that were new to me. My first stop was Tranquil Commons to hear Kiaranne Flanagan. What a pretty voice she has! She was singing an original when I arrived, very folk based and sweet. She says in her profile she is "Creator of stuff, artist, musician, singer, songwriter, accoustic guitarist." Her cover of Annie's Song was absolutely beautiful.She does a very relaxing set, I found myself feeling quite a bit calmer just from being there. I enjoyed the set and I think you might too, so give her a listen :-)Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment