Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tessa's Take!


Hey Guys! It's Thursday, in case anyone has forgotten, that means just one more sleep til the weekend! I thought you would be excited lol. SL has a lot to offer in the live music scene today. Each hour is chock full of names, making it hard to choose where to go. I decided to hit a few names that were new to me. My first stop was Tranquil Commons to hear Kiaranne Flanagan. What a pretty voice she has! She was singing an original when I arrived, very folk based and sweet. She says in her profile she is "Creator of stuff, artist, musician, singer, songwriter, accoustic guitarist." Her cover of Annie's Song was absolutely beautiful.She does a very relaxing set, I found myself feeling quite a bit calmer just from being there. I enjoyed the set and I think you might too, so give her a listen :-)Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment