Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tessa's Take!

Welcome to another beautiful Sunday! Lot's of shows on the grid today, and really, the choices are great! I settled on Finnegan Faith's show to start off. He was singing at The Grotto Club, a really cool venue, especially when set to midnight. Fin began right on time with some cool tunes perfect for a lazy Sunday. He has a very sexy aspect to his voice and an adorable personality. The crowd grew with each song, and every time he looked up he was surprised lol. He did an awesome rendition of Keep Bleeding, I really enjoyed it. I would definitely catch a show if I were you, he doesn't play all that often, so keep an eye out for him, maybe I'll see ya there! Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment