Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tessa's Take!

It's a beautiful Tuesday morning and I am feeling very thankful. So, I wanted to take a moment and thank the wonderful SL musicians and vocalists who have helped me get the word out about my blog. First is my dear friend Max Kleene, not only did he immediately offer me his support, he also took the step to follow my blog, and gave me the opportunity to post the URL during his shows. He was the very first to give me a song to add to the player. Thank you Max, you're the absolute best! Next is Raspbury Rearwin, he provided me with tech support (everyone knows how much I needed that lol) and 2 beautiful songs, thanks sweet Raspy! Mapoo Little, a new friend, was so excited about the blog she posted the URL to her groups AND put it on her myspace, thanks so much Mapoo!! A special thanks to the amazing artists who gave me their music to add to the player, AMFORTE Clarity, Digby Smalls, Cranston Yordstorm, Taunter Goodnight, Jazzman Correia and Phoenix Galdonaldo! Last but not least I want to thank my friend Turner Harbrough, he was the vocalist I first blogged about, the first person I showed the blog to, and without his enthusiasm I may have just stopped right there. Turner makes a point of telling his audiences about the blog every time I attend a show and for that I am truly grateful. I have received such kind words and such support from my friends, Thank you to Joonie who has been telling me to start a blog for months, thanks to Lady and Patrick who have given me so much support and who spread the word daily about the blog, thank you to Adelle who visits the blog often for the awesome tunes, thank you to all the people kind enough to click follow and to all of you that visit. Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment