Monday, April 12, 2010

Tessa's Take!


Yay it's Monday! Ok, Monday sucks, I know, but the best we can do is travel the grid and find some good music. I searched the various engines and caught both Turner Harbrough at Tantalus and Lexie Luan at The Edge. Two great shows. I floundered a bit after Lexie, but then, thanks to the SL Live Music group, I got a notice that EricSampson Swansong was playing in New Brighton. I took the taxi and found my way to the show. New Brighton is a great sim, worth a look even without Eric, but with Eric it was a must see. Eric is a musician who started in SL playing with CraigLyons Writer. He has recently started a solo career in SL and has been hitting the grid with force. He did a really great cover of Steal My Kisses, his voice fitting it perfectly. I found the listen very enjoyable, he was able to switch moods easily to match each song and his chat between songs was fun and friendly. Check him out, he has that certain something that will make you want to come back again and again. Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment