Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tessa's Take!

What a nice Sunday afternoon! I have been working nonstop this weekend, so when my good friend Joonie asked if I wanted to hear some nice folk music, I said YES! I stopped what I was working on and took the tp. I arrived at FairChang Wharf to the sweet sound of Lyn Carlberg. Now that name is familiar to me but I couldn't say if I had heard him sing before or just saw the name come up in search. He is from Wales, and his accent is lovely. He sang some beautiful ballads, his soft clear voice was a pleasant retreat for me after the long day I had. He sang an incredibly calm version of I Want To Know What Love Is. His style is gentle and sweet, you just want to sit with that special someone and cuddle while he sings. He even wears a tag that says Folky-Mushy....It was an easy listen and I know I will do it again! Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment