Monday, April 19, 2010

Tessa's Take!

Monday is here! I was so busy this weekend, so today I decided I would relax and just enjoy the day. Then my friend Loegan said, "Go hear Adrienne Deezul" What was I going to say, no? Of course not, so off I went to The Pond Venue. The first thing that struck me was the awesome strings this girl plays. Her talent does not end there though. She also has an amazingly edgy and deep voice. It was such a change from the typical SL fare and I really enjoyed it. She did covers of Billy Idol and Alanis Morrisette that were just dead on awesome! Her originals were gritty and hot, it was an excellent listen! I think you will definitely enjoy an hour with Adrienne, but catch her early, she lives in Germany, so her shows are typically SL morning and early afternoon. Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment