Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tessa's Take

Hey There! It's Tuesday and a TAU night!!! Wow we had quite the crowd! It was great to see all the venue's represented! We started our night out with Covenant Wylder, this was his second visit with us and he didn't disappoint! He sang some very cool originals and finished off with Black Velvet, one of my favorites. He has the distinction of having sung the most songs in his 15 minutes, way to go Cov! Up after Cov was Phoenix Gerhadsen. I had never heard her before, but I had seen her name in search quite a bit. Her first song was in my top 10 old faves, Big Spender, and she rocked it! Her voice was strong and clear, and she maintained her composure even as her SL crashed, the sign of a true professional. Our third performer was unable to come so Billy Mikoyan agreed to take the slot. It was a real treat. Billy is an awesome listen! The crowd was in awe as he rocked us out, going a touch over his time, he was so into it! We waved goodbye to Billy and welcomed a new SL performer to the stage, Icky Flux. He was another surprise performer and we were so glad he could make it on such short notice. Icky sang with a sweet soft voice, entertaining us with his accent (British I think) and we were all singing along with him too! Thanks so much Icky!! Following Icky was RB Hamelin. RB has been with us before so I was anxious to hear him tonight, and I was not disappointed! He did all originals, and they were awesome to say the least! I look forward to catching more of RB's shows, he rocks! Our last performer of the night was Chapman Zane. I had the pleasure of hearing him earlier this week and was looking forward to hearing more. He gave us some really great songs and a really cute original too! I totally plan to hear him again soon. The night was a great success, we had such a wonderful turn out, thanks to all that came!
Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment