Monday, April 5, 2010

Tessa's Take!


It's Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I know I did. I signed into SL early today for a meeting, fortunately the meeting was postponed and I had some free time. I scanned search and found the choices pretty slim, I ventured to a few places where karaoke seemed to be the theme of the day, until I found my way to Club Atlantic. Taunter Goodnight was onstage, and while she is admittedly a track singer, she is far from your typical karaoke singer. She was covering a Jason Mraz song when I arrived, her deep and powerful voice did justice to the song, but then she did an Alanis Morrisette song and WOW, she really captured the emotions and edge of the song. I know Taunter has been around for awhile, but so have I and I had never been to one of her shows....sooo I thought there might be others who have passed on this engaging vocalists sets for whatever reason. She gave her all to her performance, mixing in comical quips and anecdotes between songs. I really enjoyed the show, I hope you guys get the chance to enjoy as well! Secret....ask her to do The Rose....you won't be sorry. :-) Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment