Friday, April 2, 2010

Tessa's Take!


Today is going to be very busy, lots of shows to catch lol. I started the evening at Sunray Beach for a Cranston Yordstorm show. Turner Harbrough suggested I have a listen, and I am glad he did. Cranston does a great swing set, and it sounds like he has an entire band backing him. I enjoyed the upbeat tunes and his energy was contagious! I was particularly taken with his version of Brandy, one of my all time favorite old tunes. I checked out his profile and learned that he does primarily Jazz, swing and blues, but I heard him sing much more than that, he even did a Monkey's tune lol! The other thing I learned from his profile is that he makes his living from SL Live Music...That's really cool! I had a great time, if you are into a fun time with a variety of styles and a great easy voice, check out Cranston! Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment