Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tessa's Take

Good Afternoon My Friends! I had RL today, why do we constantly have to go there? I should write a blog about that sometime lol. Anyway, when I logged in I checked the search listings, as I always do, and a name jumped out at me, Buckley Moonwall. I am sure many, if not all of you have been to a Buckley show, but I just had to write about it today. When you go to see a Buckley show the first thing you notice is his amazing musical ability, the second thing you notice is his soft spoken manner. You just know he is the kind of guy to take his hat off indoors and to stand for a lady on the bus. He sang some of the coolest covers today, but my favorite was his original Buckley Sue! Oh gosh, he makes a whole deal of it, acting all emotional before beginning the song, and then he starts to sing about his sad childhood....and his dad...and you are sooo hooked, request the song, you won't be sorry! I loved it! Buckley puts on a great show, he has been getting some attention in RL (yeah I know) and you better catch him quick, he's on the rise! Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment