Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tessa's Take

Happy Over The Hump Day! I spent a lot of time in RL today and I was worried about having someone to blog about tonight. I needn't have worries, as I have wonderful friends always keeping an eye out for new talent for me! Soon after logging in tonight I received a TP from a good friend to hear Idella Quandry. She was playing at The Drunken Drow, one of my favorite places. She was singing when I arrived and the first thing I noticed was the smoky quality to her voice. I really like it when I can pick the right word off the bat. She did an awesome cover of Sitting on the Dock of the Bay! She has a very relaxed style, perfect for songs like that. I checked out her profile and wow the girl has it going on! Self described as a, "Progressive blogger, musician and author Alicia Morgan -Last Left Turn Before Hooterville" She has written a book available in world and performs in SL and RL! here is the link to her blog, check it out!http://lastleftb4hooterville.blogspot.com I loved the show, as did my friends. I know she is someone to keep an eye on, so when you are looking for a good smooth listen, look up Idella! Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment