Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tessa's Take

Wooohooo it's Friday! I can't be happier that the weekend has arrived! Tonight was a Sea Nymph night, and we had a rockin show! First up at 7pm was Harrison Digfoot. If you have read my blog you have already heard of Harri, if not....look him up :-) He played a rockin guitar and omg the harmonica! The crowd grew with each song and we danced a blue streak! I really liked the covers he chose tonight and he was his usual soft spoken self between songs. Thank you Harrison for an awesome show! At 8pm Maximillion Kleene took the stage for an hour of perfection. The crowd reached epic proportions for The Sea Nymph, so many people there I doubt I greeted them all! Max sang all of our favorite tunes including one for me, I Don't Want To Lose You Yet. We all had a blast dancing and chatting, it was a great night aboard ship! Thanks Max! Check back aboard the Nymph next week for Finnegan Faith and Sojurn Rossini!!Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment