Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tessa's Take

Hey Everyone! I took a break from SL music for the most part today to enjoy some much needed rest and relaxation. I thought I would just name a few people from past blogs you should keep your eye out for. So, here goes, Turner Harbrough, Cranston Yordstorm, Finnegan Faith, Mapoo Little, Lexie Luan, Kiaranne Flanagan, Taunter Goodnight, Maximillion Kleene, Harper Messmer, Digby Smalls, Phoenix Galdonaldo, Harrison Digfoot, Raspbury Rearwin and Criss Fredriksson. There are many more to check out, and I will resume my search of the grid tomorrow. Take some time to check these wonderful talented people out, and if you do, let me know about it, drop me a line, send me an IM or just make a comment here on the blog. Hope your travels are amazing! Thanks for peeking at Tessa's Take....until next time...Tessa1 Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment